Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Bit Of A Deal From Tparts

NZMR2

Pulling into work at a modest pace last fri morning I chose to use handbrake assist

with my parking after pulling some nice drift around the previous corner. Brakes locked up on the gravel and my front left guard copped a nasty dent from a near by pole. (Whoops, shouldn't have been such a cocky lil sucker.) Went to Tparts (Toyota Wrecker In Auckland, NZ) and they had a white rev1/2 GT there with the motor ripped out. Ended up buying 2 Modified* Toms skirts (*:they have a splitter attached to the front of each side? Looks the nads but.), a full stainless steel exhaust system with decat pipe, and a front left guard. All for the crazy price off NZ$500. (About 200 pounds?) All second hand, but sweet all the same. Now I just need a Border Front, end caps and bonet and I'll be set :D

the front splitter on the skirts are TOM's too .. I just never got them on mine :(

Sounds like a good score :) You guys mean those little bits that sit behind the front wheels?? Im in the process of paying off a Tom's kit.....will be mine buy the end of July :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

turn tragedy to triumph.

If it wasnt for u messin up ya wouldnt have gone 2 get theem bits, good price 2 ;)

-Z

the front splitter on the skirts are TOM's too .. I just never got them on mine :(

Ben,

I'v got moulds for them.

I'v fitted them to mine now.

Russ

RMG Developments

Ben,

I'v got moulds for them.

I'v fitted them to mine now.

Russ

RMG Developments

I want..... :D

Seen Russ's car with them on... didnt think I liked them but they look way better in the flesh.

Yep those are the ones. I brought is all home today, now I just need to prep it,

paint it and fit them. A few cracks, not in great condition, but nothing I can't fix for

a few notes. Turns out the exhaust is a Trust 2 1/2" straight through system, think its made by Jamex? Not bad for NZ$150. (Bout 60 pounds or something?) I got the guard, needs a prep and paint too. And I ended up getting an italian steering wheel and boss kit for NZ$60. All up it came to NZ$610 because or GST (Goods & Services Tax) :( But still a good deal.

Getting the exhaust fitted tomorrow. Can't Wait!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links