Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Door crack on 2012 Avensis Tourer!!

estate

Had a look at that already there seems to be alot of cracked doors but cant find 1 repair or plates welded seems everyone got new doors 

I thought Konrad had large washers put on to help spread the load. Can't say whether they were welded or not, though.

• Like 1

Yea I put washers on a while bk seems to have helped a bit but didn't solve it thanks for your response if you happen to come across any fixes in the near future plz let me know thanks 

21 hours ago, Cummins t27 said:

Had a look at that already there seems to be alot of cracked doors but cant find 1 repair or plates welded seems everyone got new doors 

You will have to get suitable gauge metal and shape it to the area needing repair. Replacement doors is the way to go.  

19 hours ago, paul9 said:

I thought Konrad had large washers put on to help spread the load. Can't say whether they were welded or not, though.

I fixed the washers using the existing fixing nuts and screws. I manage to find larger washers over time. 

19 hours ago, Cummins t27 said:

Yea I put washers on a while bk seems to have helped a bit but didn't solve it thanks for your response if you happen to come across any fixes in the near future plz let me know thanks 

The washers slow the increase in cracking, but won't stop it. The metal is thin. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links