Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

For sale Toyota Yaris 1.4 D4D 2004 T Spirit ((((Diesel)((£30) tax low mileage 46000 only new mot on the 05/01/2017

borderman

NOW AS A BRAND NEW MOT ONLY ADVISORY

Mileage
46227 miles
Mileage Notes
  • The mileage recorded at this MOT is below average for a vehicle of this age. (Average mileage of 150100)
Advisory Notices
  • Offside front constant velocity joint gaiter deteriorated, but preventing the ingress of dirt 
  • just needs a rubber gaiter fitted in the near future it might even last another mot next year .easy fix on these cars plenty of videos on youtube . 

location of car in cwmbran wales Np441bg the number plates only covered up to stop cloning theirs never been involved in any accidents its all clear .

its all original . 

looking to sell if possible but might swap or use as part ex change Seat Alhambra 1.9 130 bhp

this is the only reason the yaris is up for sale we bought a 6 berth caravan 14 weeks ago and need a seat to tow it . 

its a rare low millage car in excellent condition for its year , 

toyota Yaris 1.4 D-4D T Spirit Hatchback 5d 1364cc first 
Registered in 2004 not 2003 .very reliable very low millage  

when we bought it the Yaris it had 37019 miles on it now as 45000 miles on so its only done about 8000 miles in 3 years 
we have owned the car since 18/12/2013 which at that time it had a Mileage of 
37019 miles it was bought from Rma car sales 
Cannop Road
Parkend
Lydney
Gloucestershire
GL15 4JR

RMA sells low millage good quality used cars up at the forest of dean 
the yaris is genuine and the mileage is warranted 
parkers guide for used cars .
Fuel consumption 64 mpg
Insurance group 9
Annual road tax £30 (Band C)
Power 74 bhp
Top Speed 106 mph
0-60 mph 12.5 secs
Torque 170 Nm
CO2 Emissions 117 g/km
Doors 5
Seats 5
Luggage Capacity 950 litres
Unbraked Towing Weight 400kg
Braked Towing Weight 900kg
Manual Gear box

http://www.parkers.co.uk/…/14-d-4d-t-spirit-…/owner-reviews/

Manufacturer Toyota 
Model Yaris T Spirit D-4D diesel 1.4 
Colour Met Blue 
Engine Size 1363cc 
There is No Timing belt on these cars to worry about. 
(Timing chain) 
No oil leaks 
No water leaks 
its had new brake pads 
new front discs 
and both sides wheel bearings done this year .

THERE'S NO particulate filter on these cars so you can do has much town driving as you want no Dreaded warning lights coming on worse cars ever  the ones with a DPF  hate the dam things worst invention ever .

all 4 alloys are in great condition .
it did fail on a broken spring on an mot but this was replaced with a Brand new one fitted .
its passed every mot each year since i have owned it ,

.The mileage is below average for a vehicle of this age. ( the Average mileage of 137600 is expected for a car of this age , 
 Super low miles economical diesel car. now as a new MOT  Service history, Cloth interior, Sunroof Manual (Glass Tilt/Slide), Air-Conditioning but needs Top up or refill , Electric Windows (Front), In Car Entertainment (Radio/CD), Alloy Wheels (14in) All good Tyres all round , Airbags, Adjustable Steering Column/Wheel, Body Colored Bumpers, Folding rear seats, Rear seat can be pushed forward to make more room in boot Head Restraints, Immobilizer, Power steering, Remote central locking, Electric door mirrors. 5 seats, No advisories on last mot.. 2 Keys. HPI Clear!, (No finance)100% clear guaranteed. Viewing Welcomed Any Test drive or Inspection as long as your insurance covers you to drive any car. 
The car is in immaculate condition for it's year its drives faultless and very Nippy and holds the road well easy to park may well suite new driver it feels a solid car its cheap to run fuel figures are real good its not slow to drive its picks up well as its as a turbo .it reaches 70 easily on duels and motorways ,

the only reason I am selling the Yaris we bought a 6 berth caravan and need to buy a bigger car to tow it ,

its a very reluctant sale .

I don’t think you will be disappointed things that has been done to the Yaris its had new,,,, brake pads new Discs, new front bearing both sides a few months ago,,,,it will not need a service till next year fuel filter was done on the last service. it failed on a broken rear spring at the last mot this was changed. 
I am open to very nearest offer .theirs a lot of junk out there you will find it hard to find something genuine and well looked after you will only get what you pay for these days . 
I want to sell it but i its very reluctant as i got nothing bad to say about the car .

if you have a daughter or relative that wants a cheap runabout and its real good on fuel tax is £30 .you can;t go wrong .  

These cars selling on auctions sites for around £2800 £3000 with this sort of millage.

if interested contact me through email with a telephone number and I will get back to you later first come first serve

I will not hold the car unless a deposit is paid first . 
this is a first come first serve no time wasters

£2100 Ovno .

feel free to carry out any Hpi check or an AA inspection at your own cost .
any trial as long as you have car insurance that covers you drive .

The part x value of the Yaris is around £1750 so if you're looking to buy from a garage and yours is less in trade value my car might be worth more in part ex value than yours due to the mileage as long as i get the car i am looking for i could even do a swap i been offered this against other cars but it also depends on what garages offer you .

overall a good quality car regardless of age you can go buy cheaper cars of this age but i very much doubt they will be in this condition and have been looked after .

Any trial or inspection I am very confident that who ever comes to see it will buy it the pictures don't do it justice .

It's a nice colour blue as well

cars.png

advert 1.jpg

14.JPG

$_86 (9).JPG

16.JPG

13.JPG

servies.jpg

12.JPG

2003_Seat_Alhambra_39711.jpg

advert.jpg

download.png

• 4 weeks later...

hi what i was going to do is put a new mot as its up in  22 days  i have confidence it will pass but due to  Christmas being a busy time now it wont be till at least the 3 Jan till i get the new mot on it  i am in Cwmbran wales i could do it £1850 but i could not drop it for less with a new mot on at least then you know the cars all good

i was wondering are you prepared to wait ????????????????? a week .

I've tried contacting you, even put my phone number on a public forum (now removed), one can only assume that you've already sold or don't want to sell. 

Good luck with your sale.

regards

Edited by Lachlan66
Unable to contact the seller

• 2 weeks later...

sorry with christmas and being busy at the time i have not got back to you but if anyone else is interested in a good car it now as a brand new 12 months  mot on it for a car of this age and considering the junk  some garages sells and normally a £1000 pound more on the forecourts  these days don't let the age put you off older  diesel cars are much better especially when they have been maintained throughout its life like this one as ,touch wood its never given us no problems it's a very reluctant sale due to needing a larger car to tow a 6 berth caravan we bought before the end of the summer of last year .  

• 2 weeks later...

no worries good luck with your sale.

perhaps advertise when you're  less busy in the future

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links