Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1991 Camry 2.0 GLi

Corolla SR D-4D

I have a 1991 Camry 2.0 GLi

94,000 miles

Sky blue

In totally original condition

New clutch, timing belt replaced

Testing the waters as these are becoming a scarce scene on UK roads and are a great near future classic!

Car is only driven in fine and dry weather and polished regularly!

Interested parties can get in touch for further details - 07785226764

Moved to the For Sale section - please provide an indicative price

Indicative price of £2,000 confirmed by personal message.

Hey all, haven't been round here in a while. (I didn't have a Toyota for a couple of years, and the Camry's been so good I've had no questions to ask.)

Oddly enough, I also have a sky-blue Camry 2.0 GLi I'm thinking of passing on to a new custodian. Bit of a glut in the market, maybe?

Mine is a 1989, just under 65k miles, driven in all weathers and rarely polished! Mechanically like a three-year-old car, but unfortunately a few early signs of tinworm around the wheel arches, and some !Removed! hit the door and left a scrape, and also hit a wheel-arch and made that worse.

Would be ideal for someone with bodywork skills. When I bought the car I was tempted to bodge it and scarper, but it's clearly worse than I realised - you could get away with a bit of filler and some paint, but it wouldn't be the kind of job I'd be happy with - really needs a little bit of welding to do it right, not just a smear of filler. Other than the wheel-arches there's nothing wrong with the car that I can think of.

Anyone interested?.I was hoping for around half what the chap above is asking, so offers nearish to £900 or so. I'll listen to any offer, especially if the car's going to a good home. £100 a year insurance is great, fuel economy's pretty good, it has a lot of room in the back, but I need something more practical for work before I ruin a car that deserves to be saved.

camry.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi josh is your Camry still for sale? I since sold mine but would be interested in your car if still available. 07785226764 drop me a line buddy. Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links