Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Module that closes windows and mirrors

iqcvt

A chap here, David (Tarquin) came up with an automatic folding mirror module but not sure what unit he used. Hopefully he'll be along soon to comment. 

One of my previous Range Rovers had the ability to wind the windows up if you pressed and held for a few seconds, the lock button on the key fob. I miss that function.

Craig.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all

you can get this module https://m.aliexpress.com/item/723069609.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=723069609&productSubject=Car-original-Side-view-mirror-Folding-TOYOTA-COROLLA-CANBUS-OBD-Side-Rear-View-Mirror-Folding-Closer

it goes between the plug and socket behind the mirror switch. One wire goes to goes to +12 permenant and  a. Wire goes to the door lock wire located behind the kick panel on the driver side. The module can be "lost" anywhere behind the dash. 

function. Leave car , and lock doors by touch or fob and the mirrors close. Unlock the car by touch or fob (The mirrors stay closed). Mirrors open again when the ignition is started. I have used this exact module on the iQ. It works perfectly. 

I have a module for mirrors but have not tested it yet

David

• Like 1

Here is a vidio i made on i put on youtube showing another module i used. (More wiring on this one) 

David

• Like 3

Thanks David ..
Do you think it a quality product? I see that is a Chinese .. I worry about my car.

Then you have to pay the duty, you how much you paid?

http://carformgroup.com/canbus-window-closer/original-side-mirror-folding-kit/auto-accessories-electronics-original-side-mirror-folding-kits-for-toyota-273.html

China has a trade agreement with the UK there are no. Custom charges

i installed it in my iQ along with other peoples and has been in constant every time i use my car. For the ladt 2-3yrs

Dsvid

• 1 year later...
On 1/1/2017 at 5:56 PM, tarquin said:

Hi all

you can get this module https://m.aliexpress.com/item/723069609.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=723069609&productSubject=Car-original-Side-view-mirror-Folding-TOYOTA-COROLLA-CANBUS-OBD-Side-Rear-View-Mirror-Folding-Closer

it goes between the plug and socket behind the mirror switch. One wire goes to goes to +12 permenant and  a. Wire goes to the door lock wire located behind the kick panel on the driver side. The module can be "lost" anywhere behind the dash. 

function. Leave car , and lock doors by touch or fob and the mirrors close. Unlock the car by touch or fob (The mirrors stay closed). Mirrors open again when the ignition is started. I have used this exact module on the iQ. It works perfectly. 

I have a module for mirrors but have not tested it yet

David

Hi David

Can you remember which year Corolla these modules are listed for? Found a free different ones available, but made by a different company so didn't want to order the wrong one!

Thanks ever so much 😀

What does this accessory do?
Does the mirror close?
Even the glasses?
The site is all in Japanese, I can not understand it ..