Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2011 Camry Leaking Fluid?

resiliens

Not sure if this is the right place to be posting something like this, but here goes..

There was a huge snowstorm in my town just before I left for vacation and the plow build up a nice ridge of snow at the edge of my driveway. I didn't have a shovel to clear it at the time, so I just drove through/over it. Anyway, both when I was exiting the driveway and when I was reversing back into it, I heard scraping on the underside, which I chalked up to contact with the snow. However, after I had fully reversed the car into the driveway and got out, I noticed a trail of yellow dots in the snow. When I moved the car to check on the leak a little later, there was a relatively larger yellow patch of snow as well as something resembling a clear clump of ice. I'm now out of town and my neighbor just informed me that the snow around the car is greenish in color..

I'll certainly be taking a visit to the mechanic once I return, but I wanted to get an idea of what could potentially be wrong in the mean time. Thanks team

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links