Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Aygo problam

Yovel842e

Hello guyes.

My name is Yovel and i am new. So please if i do any mistake, let me know. But away my english not so good, so please igonre it.

Well i got a Toyota Aygo, i think somthing like 2011,  and i got a problam with my gear, so i replace the clutch.

This is what i did:

1) Take the car to the mehanic (Me, My father got a garage) and plug in my G-SCAN 2 to the OBD.

i do like the instrucations and program it to unstall the Clutch.

2) After that my worker unstall the clutch and put a new one.

3) Again, i plug in my G-SCAN 2, and progarm in, after the install the clutch.

4) After this, i turn on the car, and sudanly, i got a werid problam - N flashing !!! i tryed program again and again, and its not helping.

Guyes please help, what i did wrong? what i need to do now ? Ty for the helpers...

If you read the topic i linked to you'd find this

"Easily done at home. Search eBay.co.uk for Toyota TIS. Newest version available now is 9.30.029.

When you get that, connect it to the car and enter mmt ecu. Go to utility, choose parts exchange. Press a couple of next's, then choose step 1 - next. Clutch actuator will whine very very muffled from engine bay for a few secs, then go quiet. When quiet, shut off ignition.

Change clutch, just as you would on any other car - just be VERY CAREFULL!!!! when tightening the springloaded plate on the clutch. All 6 screws should go in very evenly not to engage the clutch auto adjustment - if that happens the clutch is scrap. Dont worry, i've never done it once, but my mate has once so its fairly easy to avoid when using common sense.

Ignition on, reconnect toyota tis, enter parts exchange again. Choose step 3 and next. Choose ECU exchange. This will force ecu to relearn clutch and gearpositions. This step will quite possibly finish normally, but fail without notification. This usually take quite some tries. You know it failed when you start the car, and you put the gear lever in a gear, and the neutral "N" just blinks in the dash. Then do step 3 again. Keep trying until it works. Can take as long as half an hour.

Certified toyota tech of 10 years :)"

On 21.12.2016 at 11:55 PM, unclefester said:

If you read the topic i linked to you'd find this

"Easily done at home. Search ebay.co.uk for Toyota TIS. Newest version available now is 9.30.029.

When you get that, connect it to the car and enter mmt ecu. Go to utility, choose parts exchange. Press a couple of next's, then choose step 1 - next. Clutch actuator will whine very very muffled from engine bay for a few secs, then go quiet. When quiet, shut off ignition.

Change clutch, just as you would on any other car - just be VERY CAREFULL!!!! when tightening the springloaded plate on the clutch. All 6 screws should go in very evenly not to engage the clutch auto adjustment - if that happens the clutch is scrap. Dont worry, i've never done it once, but my mate has once so its fairly easy to avoid when using common sense.

Ignition on, reconnect toyota tis, enter parts exchange again. Choose step 3 and next. Choose ECU exchange. This will force ecu to relearn clutch and gearpositions. This step will quite possibly finish normally, but fail without notification. This usually take quite some tries. You know it failed when you start the car, and you put the gear lever in a gear, and the neutral "N" just blinks in the dash. Then do step 3 again. Keep trying until it works. Can take as long as half an hour.

Certified toyota tech of 10 years :)"

Can you give me a link to this product ?(Toyota TIS) i dont understand what he meant...

On 21.12.2016 at 11:55 PM, unclefester said:

Just click on 11.2.019 or whatever the version link number is.

21 hours ago, Heidfirst said:

On 25.12.2016 at 9:55 PM, unclefester said:

Just click on 11.2.019 or whatever the version link number is.

Guyes in the step MMU SETUP The N gear is flashing, what can i do? (And i do the program maunal)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links