Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Member with a '98 Celica.

Matthewlee

Hi guys,

New to the forum so thought I would leave a post to say hello.

My name is Matt, Located in Lincolnshire.

I've had a couple of Celica's now, both Gen 6's. Here's my 1998 Toyota Celica ST, finished in Factory colour Purple Opal Metallic Clearcoat. 

I've owned it for 3 months now. Had one previous middle ages owner and under 100k on the clock. Before I purchased the car it had been standing in a garage for almost a year, completely untouched. It was a gamble buying it due to the fact it had no MOT, the brakes had seized and all sorts of other bits and bobs... BUT the bodywork is was clean with barely any marks, no rust etc. Glad I took the gamble because it's been absolutely perfect since I changed the brakes and serviced it. I had it undersealed with dinitrol chassis wax and prevention when I first picked it up. This was done by a reputable local company. I've spent a great deal of time cleaning her up and polishing/waxing to make the paintwork pop, well worth it!

I've also had a stainless exhaust fitted as the standard one had a small blow when I picked it up. It sounds great now!

Overall it's been the best car I've owned to date, being so comfortable on the long trips and reasonable on fuel efficiency. 

I've got a lot planned for the car as the show seasons approach in spring 2017. Hopefully get to meet some of the members of the club along the way...

back side fb.jpg

celica botty 3 fb.jpg

front fb.jpg

SAM_7815.jpg

SAM_7807-fb.png

Hello Matt - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

1 minute ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Hello Matt - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Hi Mike! Cheers for the welcome - Hope you're well.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links