Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Battery Specification

hambleton1

Hi All,

I need a new Battery for my 1L 1999 Yaris. I'm looking at a type 063 Battery with 340CCA and 40Ah, would this be any good?

3 hours ago, mrpj said:

Probably, but you could maybe start here for some better indication. http://www.eurocarparts.com/car-battery

Then click on each battery for it's specification.

Thanks, i've looked on Euro Car Parts already and lots of different types come up. I'm hoping 40Ah is enough.

Well, the (cheapest!) Battery for my Yaris, bigger engine, possibly more electrical load too, is listed as 40Ah and 330CCA. So I would say 40Ah and 340CCA  is sufficient for your car.:smile: However, I would aim a little higher for peace of mind but that is only going to supply a little more capacity.

Does the existing Battery have any information stuck to it?

21 minutes ago, mrpj said:

Well, the (cheapest!) battery for my Yaris, bigger engine, possibly more electrical load too, is listed as 40Ah and 330CCA. So I would say 40Ah and 340CCA  is sufficient for your car.:smile: However, I would aim a little higher for peace of mind but that is only going to supply a little more capacity.

Does the existing battery have any information stuck to it?

My existing Battery is 45Ah and 300CCA. I've bought the 40Ah now, I was told it should be fine. Thanks for your help :smile: