Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cruise control pin on ecu

frankie406

Just in case you don't know, LEDs must be fitted the correct way around to work properly in most applications. Mine lights up green, I would guess that is the default colour on your model year, too. Be careful in selecting an LED as ultrabright/hyperbright types will possibly be annoyingly bright. My cruise light is in the same position as yours, but where you have the seatbelt light, I have the traction control off warning light, BTW.

Edited by paul9
Additional info.

14 hours ago, Andr31 said:

I checked today and no led for cruise in dash I'll try to put one, by the way position is above driver seat belt 

15556892772286280230988998858126.jpg

Hey

What engine does your car have? 

1.6 petrol 3zz engine code. Is there any chance to have ecu without cc  or just some wire missing???

afaik your car's ECU doesn't support CC. You would have to go with a 3rd party additional unit.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Heidfirst said:

afaik your car's ECU doesn't support CC. You would have to go with a 3rd party additional unit.

True! 

Hi all,

I tried to find any photo with E11 connector and some details on where to find pin 24 (for cruise control wiring), no luck so far...

Can anybody send me a photo and some minimal instructions?

Regards,

Florin

12 hours ago, florinlf70 said:

Hi all,

I tried to find any photo with E11 connector and some details on where to find pin 24 (for cruise control wiring), no luck so far...

Can anybody send me a photo and some minimal instructions?

Regards,

Florin

111.png

This is your ecu pinout. Ecu is behind glove box. Multa bafta,  la mine din pacate nu merge , ecu nu suporta cruise control. 

Hi all,

I recently saw this post regarding cruise control installation...

I have a 2008 Avensis T25 2.0 D4D, engine code is 1AD-FTV.

Initially I discovered that pin 24 from connector B (second from top) is the CCS (cruise control) pin which is supposed to be connected to the cruise control lever (it seems that this is the pin for 1CD-FTV engines) I took a measure and the pin has 0V.

For 2AD-FTV I found pin 21 from connector A (top one), but according to the wiring diagram on this pin should be an white cable or no cable. Instead, I have a dark yellow cable, no idea if any voltage, also no idea where this cable is connecting at the other end (see attached picture, pin 21 is marked).

I checked also the steering wheel and there is no connector for cruise control, I have only the connector for media buttons and DISP.

Do you have any documentation, link etc which might help me?

Regards,

Florin

Pin 21.jpg

The cruise pin has 0V because cruise control is ground operated. If you ground cruise pin while ignition on and cruise light comes on, then😎

And wires from cruise switch must go into media buttons connectorIMG-20150629-171649.jpg

• 3 years later...

I have Toyota Avensis Verso 2004year ,2.0vvti 1AZ-FE engine ,manual gearbox.

Is there posibilit for cruise control?

I cant find anywhere instalation instructions or Ecu pinout.

I dont want to make mess in ecu if i try to ground wrong pin.