Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris 2013 SR 3DR

Ant182

Finally got my display case up and running and my Toyota models, which are very small amout of my collection of die casts lol 

IMG_1500.JPG

IMG_1502.JPG

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hi All, hope you all had good Xmas's and New Years, not much done really just general TLC and waiting for some good weather to give it a full valet plus ordered a few new bits & pieces for the car so can't wait to get them on asap. Will post some pics when done 👍

• 3 weeks later...

Got the keys for this today.

What a great car, it also had a couple of extra things such as a cobra exhaust and a carbon induction system has a awesome noise. just a test drive tho I'd pooped in for a cuppa with mate.

IMG_1735.JPG

IMG_1736.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got to use my new Wax Work gear today on the Yaris as now the snows gone and done ***** ran me off the road so I had to put the car through the bushes so from front to back on the passenger side took some heavy scratches.  After a full day on her and a few new little trinkets there 90% out. 

New carbon bee sting, tailored mats, GR Badges and new tyres going on Wednesday 👍

IMG_1755.JPG

IMG_1756.JPG

IMG_1757.JPG

IMG_1758.JPG

IMG_1760.JPG

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

When I was at the sprint series today I got my first ride in this today what a car!!!

IMG_2479.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

MOT last week straight through no advisories plus oil and filter changed to. Ordered a few new parts as well and now need to decide on a new brake set up for next year as still may do a couple of sprints even though I'm technically retiring and selling my sprint Yaris (mk1).   Also looking at more suspension mods too. 

Managed to get a break from all this rain this last couple of weeks do thought I'd Snow Foam, wash, and wax it to get it back to clean. 

IMG_2519.JPG

IMG_2520.JPG

A clean waxed and polished car goes at least 5mph faster and uses  far less fuel than a dirty one  :-)

1 minute ago, Madasafish said:

A clean waxed and polished car goes at least 5mph faster and uses  far less fuel than a dirty one  🙂

It does always feels better after a full valet and plus that's why Motorsport teams clean after each run lol 😀

• Haha 1

Went in for my airbag recall today all done and dusted now and great service by RRG Macclesfield 👍

• 2 weeks later...

Been sifting through the local tat shops and model shops and  antiques shops over the last couple of days while on holiday and managed to find some more Toyota's for my collection back home 👍

IMG_2593.JPG

• Like 1

Love a bit of beading and knowing all my washing and polishing and waxing is paying off!  Almost ready for winter. 

IMG_2618.JPG

IMG_2619.JPG

• Like 1

Do you need to change your profile?

Thanks for reminding me, I’ll update now before I forget [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

When Santa knows I've been a good boy and i love my Yaris's and Motorsport 👍

IMG_2802.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

As part of Team Ya'race I am pleased to announce that my entry to the Toyota Parallel Pomeroy Trophy at Silverstone on the 16th February has been accepted👍 I hope to do the team proud 🤞

IMG_2823.JPG

Nice little package arrived today a great touch to the interior 👍

IMG_2883.JPG

Lovely looking car that mate, didn't realise id be in the same class when i get the Blue Beast!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, WoldsMotorsportEngineering said:

Lovely looking car that mate, didn't realise id be in the same class when i get the Blue Beast!

Thanks Stevo, won't be able to drive the black beast as quickly as the blue one as with it been my daily plus it weighs a lot more overall but I'm interested in how close I can get to my times from last year tho 😁

9 hours ago, Ant182 said:

Thanks Stevo, won't be able to drive the black beast as quickly as the blue one as with it been my daily plus it weighs a lot more overall but I'm interested in how close I can get to my times from last year tho 😁

Yeah i bet it will be interesting to see how different it is!

• Like 1

New part ordered from America hope it fits 🤞 

On 1/18/2019 at 8:16 PM, Ant182 said:

New part ordered from America hope it fits 🤞 

OOOOOOOHHHH!!! Go on!....

• Like 1

We now have a team Twitter feed if you search for Team Ya'race 👍

New part arrived from the USA today and as soon as it's fitted some tests will be done 👍🤞 many thanks to @TarmacSportz

IMG_2922.JPG

So new Pagid Discs/Pads Bremdo Dot 5 brake fluid and finally my new Tenabe Chassis Brace. (Please excuse my dirty car it was cleaned last but the snowy and salty roads attacked it)

IMG_2946.JPG

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2949.JPG

IMG_2950.JPG

IMG_2951.JPG

Only just come across this thread. Very delicated and great looking cars. Guessing you are a mechanic and are able to diy all these gears. Think I'm about 10% of your delication 🙂 Great job. 

• Like 1