Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris 2013 SR 3DR

Ant182

1 hour ago, 007matt said:

Only just come across this thread. Very delicated and great looking cars. Guessing you are a mechanic and are able to diy all these gears. Think I'm about 10% of your delication 🙂 Great job. 

Cheers Matt, but no just an enthusiast and been at it since I was 17 and I turn 40 next month lol, I have got lots of friends who are mechanics and tunners so they have always helped me out. Plus always been into BTCC/WRC/F1 since I was a kid plus I was reading Max Power mag at school so that's how it's all sunk in lol I think that's why I can out with D's 😂  Come follow our Yaris Sprint Team on Facebook and Twitter search for Team Ya'race 👍 Silverstone in 2 weeks 16th Feb can't wait 😊 

So after the work this weekend I thought I'd have a quick play around with our sponsor decals on the car. I anyone would like to come up with a different design or have any thoughts please let me know, some computer renderings would be great 👍 it's coming along slowly.

IMG_2958.JPG

IMG_2959.JPG

IMG_2960.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Really nice looking SR . Just got myself (wife) a Yaris 1.33 icon ,white and black with tinted rear windows on a 62 plate. Start reading your tread and spotted the transporter bridge in your pics . I can just see it from work when I go up the tower . Wanted to ask if you notice and difference after fitting the k&n and the induction kit ? 

I'm just waiting for the better weather then I'm going to get out and give the car a good clean inside and out and tidy it up a bit . I'll start a thread here when I get round to it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mandrax360 said:

Really nice looking SR . Just got myself (wife) a Yaris 1.33 icon ,white and black with tinted rear windows on a 62 plate. Start reading your tread and spotted the transporter bridge in your pics . I can just see it from work when I go up the tower . Wanted to ask if you notice and difference after fitting the k&n and the induction kit ? 

I'm just waiting for the better weather then I'm going to get out and give the car a good clean inside and out and tidy it up a bit . I'll start a thread here when I get round to it. 

Cool glad you got a Yaris they are really good I have 2 a mk1 & mk3 and used to have a E12 Corolla too 👍 As for the K&N and the bit of pipe that I added onto the air filter pipe is that yes it does work and when in the mid range it does pick up more but the only down side is that it doesn't idle/tick over so well but it seems a common thing with the K&N panel filter but I'm thinking of changing it to a Blitz panel filter which is a little bit different but just as good.  If you even think about wanting to get the car on track let me know 👍 Follow us on Twitter and FB at Team Ya'race as we have big things coming 👍 

I now live in Derbyshire but I'm always popping back to the Boro to see my mates and family, our bridges are great as I used to work on the port and on the ICI site right next to the 2 big flares. 

A great write up for my end of 2018 review and joining Team Ya'race with Neal and Gary a great new season a head and who knows what the future may hold for Team Ya'race 👍🍾🏆 

IMG_2975.JPG

Well Team Ya'race has arrived at the hotel ready for tomorrow's Parallel Pomeroy Trophy at Silverstone 👍

IMG_2964.JPG

IMG_2969.PNG

IMG_3044.JPG

3 minutes ago, WoldsMotorsportEngineering said:

See you there mate! 

See you there buddy 👍

Well the Toyota Pomeroy Trophy was a great event some awesome Toyota's and in the main Pom the best selection of vintage cars ever! The 3 test we had to do didn't look that hard but it's not easy at all. It was a small Auto Test but we got 3 1/2 laps around the full F1 track too it was great to get the hammer down. Toyota laid on an awesome event so role on 2020 👍 

IMG_3097.JPG

IMG_3100.JPG

IMG_3102.JPG

IMG_3103.JPG

IMG_3105.JPG

IMG_3111.JPG

IMG_3112.JPG

IMG_3113.JPG

IMG_3095.JPG

IMG_3055.JPG

IMG_3056.JPG

IMG_3087.JPG

IMG_3092.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all Team Ya'race fans, well it's nearly time for the season to start, on the 6th April and as it gets closer we are working very hard to bring exciting things to all Yaris fans 👍 We are hoping that some of you will be able to come along and see the team in action throughout the year. Here is the Sprint Calendar for the year ahead 🏁

IMG_3187.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not long now until the season start on the 6th April at Cadwell Park, we are very excited here at Team Ya'race with all the new products/parts coming and that are also on sale now!  Please come support your dedicated Ya'race Team 👍🏁

on FB Twitter Instagram 

IMG_3359.JPG

• 1 month later...

Weather AM: Dry,cold,windy Weather PM: Wet,cold,windy

Entries: 73

The first round of the RRG Toyota Sprint Series & Japanese Sprint Series 2019 was at the fantastic Cadwell Park Circuit in Lincolnshire.
Traditionally having changeable and challenging weather, it was a
pleasure to have some blue skies “well until the afternoon anyway”.

It was generally dry and cold and windy throughout the day but in the afternoon the rain descended to make it very slippy on track.

The day consisted of two convoy runs and one practice run and finally six timed runs.

As expected, there was a wide variety of cars, from the modern and sporty GT86, the economic yet well handling Yaris, and more classic Celicas, Corollas,
MR2s, and Starlets. 

RRG and Japanese Sprint Series put on a great event and a very special thank you goes to all the marshals and Vicky as she is always available to answer any questions us teams have throughout the day plus all the others as without them we could not hold these events. “Thank you all”.

Team Ya’race finished 65th & 67th from 73 other drivers which wasn’t too bad as we were up against a lot of faster cars but within our J16 & E-street group we had a 1 and 2 finish. Driver1(Neal-mk1 Yaris) got his fastest lap on his 4th run of the day a 1:56.49 and Driver2(Steve-mk3 Yaris) got his fastest lap on his 4th run of the day to a 1:57.63 a difference of 1.14 seconds.

The best parts of the day was not the inner-team rivalry but to be faster than cars that on paper are higher performance cars outright and we did too such as a Yaris Tsport, Celica, MX5 and a GT86.

A great day was had by all, thank you everyone involved with Team Ya’race including our sponsors:- Opie Oils
Ulter Sports Exhausts
Hivis.net

GRS Engineering RRG Toyota UK

Team Ya’race also used this day as a test session for the modifications we have already got on the MK3 and to see if the car has improved or needs more work and if anything needs to be modified further.

This was the second time ever the MK3 had been pushed and pushed fully and used on track in this way and I had to modify my driving style massively from my MK1 sprint car to the MK3 which was very difficult at first but after a few runs I start to get grips with it but this was made harder by the very slippy surface.

The car felt really good through the tests with a very positive turn in. I was able to carry lots of speed through the corners and the car never felt out of control or unbalanced at anytime.

The car also felt a lot less asthmatic and wanted to rev through the rev range when accelerating hard out of the corners and from a standing start too. Overall the grip level was very good but I still feel that a few extra tweaks and parts are needed to complete the goal the team are aiming for.

The induction noise was also good to hear and also the Ulter Sports Exhaust was sounding nice too plus the Nankang tyres were also doing a good job out there too.

Overall this was a very positive experience with lots of data obtained and notes made and exciting things to come from Team Ya’race and for the customers of Team Ya’race Ltd. 

Who says the mk3 can't bring you happiness and rainbows 🌈☀️😎 (All we are missing now is a unicorn 🦄) 🤣🤗 Another great job from my Team Ya'race Cleaning Kit! 👍

IMG_3638.JPG

IMG_3639.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well there's no point have a fun car and only polishing it on the drive, so a bit of B-road driving is always good. 

IMG_3730.JPG

IMG_3732.JPG

IMG_3731.JPG

IMG_3733.JPG

IMG_3734.JPG

IMG_3735.JPG

Japanese sprint series: 1st in class 🏆
Toyota sprint series : 1st in class 🏆
Driver No2: Steve Allison.
Also the maiden win for our MK3 Yaris Sr the teams project car. 
Brilliant day sprinting much laughter with everyone as always 😂
Great results for the Team and great competition from our guest driver Jaik Dean as it was very very close! The final time and on the final run was won by only 3 hundredths of a second. Had to push so so hard to win the class. 
Many thanks  for the javelin team and our drivers for today also our Team Ya'race photographer too 👍

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well it's been awhile but we have managed to get the new air filter system working and the wheels have had a make over too plus a bit of weight loss too 👍

IMG_4021.JPG

IMG_4022.JPG

IMG_4168.JPG

IMG_4127.JPG

8950ff9e-5d8e-4e15-9865-5a7d8b11c075.jpg

6effea55-9142-4730-bb43-aca90fedb183.jpg

IMG_4123.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone so we now added a front splitter to the MK3, it may not be to everyone's taste be we are happy with it 👍

IMG_4289.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Some pics from our win at Blyton Park Saturday 10th Aug'19 

IMG_4452.JPG

IMG_4456.JPG

307B5334-0881-4D96-9CD0-FB52B0DBF73B.jpg

IMG_4465.JPG

IMG_4466.JPG

IMG_4472.PNG

2CF0B56D-D4FB-4901-A71C-603467601266.jpg

IMG_4475.JPG

IMG_4476.JPG

IMG_4477.JPG

IMG_4486.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone so a little round up on the mk3 from Croft circuit in North Yorkshire.  So it was a very frustrating day due to a couple of thing i.e. rain soaking the track and causing stoppages to the runs and the car taking on some gremlins that finally disappeared by run number 5 from 6. 
It was a very close competition again in our group but this time had to settle for 2nd place and missed out by 0.13 of a second.  On the upside I'd not used the mk3 at Croft before but on the 5th run the car felt great and pulled lots of time back from the morning. We only got 2 full dry warm runs so here are the times. 
Run 1:- 1:57.12
Run 5:- 1:54.88 
So with the run 5 time in the bag it made the mk3 quicker than the following cars on the day 👍
Mazda MX5 x 3 of ! 
Celica 
Yaris Tsport 
Cinquecento Track Car
Golf R32 track car
Clio 182

IMG_4586.JPG

IMG_4588.JPG

IMG_4590.JPG

IMG_4593.JPG

IMG_4584.JPG

IMG_4585.JPG

3498B231-9278-4788-8276-79561B9B76FC.jpg

158F5188-CFB3-4265-842D-8740B387FC03.jpg

• 1 month later...

Here is the summary for round 7 of the Japanese Sprint Series & RRG Toyota Sprint Series 2019 🏆

After a very very wet start to the day and with lots of standing water on the driving line it did start to get better by run 3, but changed back rain after that.

Times were being traded from the off between all of the regular Team Ya'race drivers and also some new faces jointing us for the day to get a feel to what the series is like. 
Even though the weather was bad the new guys got stuck in and give it a good go and with them not doing any track driving before the Team Ya'race regulars were impressed with there enthusiasm and commitment and times 👍
In group J16 we had Jamie take 1st with a 1:31.52 and 2nd Russel with a 1:32.76 and 3rd Steve with a 1:32.83 and 4th Neal with a 1:32.95 so everything to play for st Snetterton 16th November.  We have also go to mention the new guys Jason with his lovely MK2 1.8RS setting a time of 1:28.88 and Nima with his Tsport setting a time of 1:34.84 and Kumail
Setting a time of 1:42.19.  Hopefully these guys have enjoyed the event and will come back for more at Snetterton 16th November 2019 👍
Also a big thank you to our media guru Samad 👍

• 1 month later...

Hi All 👋🏻 So only one day to go before the final round of the 2019 Japanese Sprint Series & RRG Toyota Sprint Series, and a big thank you goes out to Flywheels for supplying these awesome Speedlines for the mk3, it's ready to go just needs another quick wash.

IMG_5229.JPG

So at Snetterton I finished 2nd in the sprint and overall for the year 3rd well happy as the mk3 had never been on track before so I had to relearn quickly through the year. 

IMG_5211.JPG

IMG_5241.JPG

IMG_5247.JPG

IMG_5248.JPG

IMG_5252.JPG

947DE518-8699-4203-AA40-7CA04CE61EB9.jpg

IMG_5268.JPG

IMG_5269.JPG