Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seats that fit 1998 e11 hatchback

OleST

my (soon to be mine*) e11 hatchback has the most horrendous seats known to man, they are really bad and id like to get some more comfortable seats, anything will do as long as it wil be an easy fit and it dosent cost a fortune. i would also like the seats to look like they are stock. (can get them reuppholstered so it dosent matter as long as they arent some wild and crazy bucket seats)

I was just about to suggest fitting seats from a Honda Type R. They're bucket seats, about £100. Aparently they fit but I haven't tried them myself.

Best thing to do really is to go to a local scrapper, or find a car that's being broken on eBay. Plenty of them on there so you should be able to find one.

And welcome to the joys of owning an E11!

4 hours ago, mickburkesnr said:

I was just about to suggest fitting seats from a Honda Type R. They're bucket seats, about £100. Aparently they fit but I haven't tried them myself.

Best thing to do really is to go to a local scrapper, or find a car that's being broken on eBay. Plenty of them on there so you should be able to find one.

And welcome to the joys of owning an E11!

Thanks for the tip! The e11 is good first car but i might not keep it, im trying to see if i could get a 1969 Toyota crown (4 door) or a 1983 starlet instead, i want something rwd but im going to have to sell the e11 first because i dont have the deepest pockets :P

(My grandma is giving me the E11)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links