Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Curtains and Hooks for a Lucida

Hi to all I am new to the owners club, I bought a 1995 Lucida Estima recently and I need to find at the very least the hooks for the curtain rails and perhaps the curtains too.  I was attracted to this Car because of the ability to convert the seats to a double bed, (haven't quite worked that out yet).  My Intention was to go camping, I have downsized from a ford transit camper.  I now have an urgent need to sort the curtains as I have just undergone breast cancer surgery and now face 3 weeks of radiotherapy which involves visiting the hospital 5 days each week.  This is a 102 mile round trip, I am planning to find a camp site near to Treliske Hospital for each of the periods of 5 days.  Anyone any ideas or help please

Curtain hooks are 65923- 95J24 from your local Toyota dealer there are 91 of them, for the blinds/curtains the dealer will need your chassis number as there are 9 variations for each window to choose from

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links