Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuel Pump Circuit Open Relay

S1LKY

Hi,

Been searching the forum and internet for the location of the Circuit Open relay for the fuel pump. I can not find it.

Its a T25 liftback 2003/4 model Right Hand Drive petrol, the technical diagrams show it located on the passenger side next to the fuse box. I see nothing, just open air and wires.

Ive tried removing relays one at a time and running the engine and it just will not run out of fuel.

Someone must know where it is located... Please help lol.

Thanks in advance

Danny

You can also take out a switch from under the rear seats left hand side where the fuel tank is located. At least that's what I did. From what I recall when I was watching a video on it, the relay is located on the left hand by the passenger legs under the dash board. I might be wrong but that's what I remember from a video.

Regards,

Waqar

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Cheers Waqar,

I guess i could also just disconnect the wires from the pump itself as well if all else fails,

Sometimes the obvious is staring in my face just cant see it upside down in a foot well.

Let us know how you get on

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Couldn't find the relay so had to disconnect the pump connector which in itself took about 30 minutes as 2 of the cover bolts are under the center seat back.

Not a hard job just awkward to get to.

Just my opinion but the avensis seems to have too many locations for fuses and relays and no clear outline as to which is where.

Thanks for your help.

Danny

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links