Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Carina E XLi 1993 free to a good home!

JanK

Hi - I'm hoping that someone will find a home for my dear old Carina. It has a huge amount of sentimental value as it's been mine for 15 years now. It's always done me proud. It is a 1993 1600. It is showing its age a bit but very solid. It still runs, has had new starter motor and lambda sensor. The only reason I'm considering parting with her is that there is an un-diagnosed engine warning light showing. It is possible that it might be nothing or that it may be catalytic converter although it passed the last emissions test with no issue. I had the offer of another car and could not refuse in light of possible expense with the old girl! Seems a desperate shame to scrap her especially as she's a good age for her type. Is anyone interested or should I accept her fate and wave goodbye as she heads for the crusher? Here's hoping that someone wants to rescue her!

..... my Carina2 was involved in a 'bidding war' with the Banger Racing fraternity prior to being 'saved'!!!

You will get 'crushed in the rush' if you get them on your tail...

2sav

• 8 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links