Do Not Sell My Personal Information

D-cat SR180, Remap

Aubryuk

hi guys, 

I recently purchased a 2008 Sr D-cat180 and see that some people had the car remapped. I was wondering on the success rate for this and to see if people have had improve mpg. The car has had the engine replaced under warranty to want i believe is the slightly better engine with the common problems or the head gasket. I'm also thinking of getting it DFAP too. 

Rob

• Like 1

Had mine done about 8 months ago by a place doing custom maps in them. The economy was better but I live in Cornwall so I spend most of my test enjoying the car on the country roads it's quite addictive afterwards, feels like it should. 

A place in Falmouth called  Mod edit - deleted

They have their own Auris as well which andwas pretty switched on about the details of it all ... 

^^^ I know this place seen their logo covered Auris kicking round. 

I though it was a bouncer at first and though he was in a dressed 1.4 or 1.6 and I would show what he should I've got haha. 

I was left behind when I tried to overtake it on abut of dual carriageway near to Newquay... 

I booked in a week later and had it mapped, egr deleted, and a some bits fitted. 

Whole new car after.

• 2 months later...
On 1/23/2017 at 6:07 PM, Aubryuk said:

hi guys, 

I recently purchased a 2008 Sr D-cat180 and see that some people had the car remapped. I was wondering on the success rate for this and to see if people have had improve mpg. The car has had the engine replaced under warranty to want i believe is the slightly better engine with the common problems or the head gasket. I'm also thinking of getting it DFAP too. 

Rob

Hello 

I have this car and i have remove dpf and done remap 200 hp and 450 nm.. 

Fuel consumption have fallen from 11 l to 8.4 l. My english is not so good i from Slovenia...