Do Not Sell My Personal Information

B9004 wont navigate

Mathias Henrix

hi everbody

I recently bought my first Toyota , a Rav 4 2007 , and I directly bought a new (used) stereo .

the choice was a B9004 , works fine except that the Navi doesn't move...I sits on the same spot on the map , why?

gps antenna is on , disc is in...but It doesn't move... am I doing something wrong? do need to calibrate it or something like that?

help 

Not sure if this will apply to yours when mine was off the road for a good while Battery disconnected too. For the first day or so it did as your explaining just sat where it was but it did start working eventually so might just start if it's been recently fitted.

i can't remember exactly but someone on here mentioned if you keep the info button and switch the headlight on and off around 3-5 times it will take you the engineers menu where you can check if everything is working ok.

if it's wrong the way I said you might have to do a search through some older posts 

hope that helps