Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's the very best windscreen wiper for the Aygo?

fordulike

As far as I recall "Mk2's"(i.e  from 2014>) use Bosch Aerotwin type as standard - Front being AP26U. and rear H309.

Hope this helps -

• Like 1

Tesco Aero Blade - £4 from the larger stores with a motoring section. Had one on for a year now  and it clears perfectly with no juddering. 

I just make sure the screen is cleaned each week with Nil Glass cleaner to stop any streaking.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 2/14/2017 at 4:58 PM, Plob said:

Has anybody tried upping from 26 to 28" for a little extra clearance? (I think it could almost take a 30" blade ?)

Going from 12 to 19" on the rear made a world of difference...

hi guys

so has anyone else done this? kwikfit just fitted a 28" Bosch on my front today and seems ok 👍

I always use the Bosch Aerotwin and having had really good results with no lifting even at speed

• 2 weeks later...

Interested in getting larger wipers for front and rear, anyone encountered any issues ?

Rob

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/26/2019 at 4:35 PM, alphabetagaga said:

hi guys

so has anyone else done this? kwikfit just fitted a 28" bosch on my front today and seems ok 👍

Hi, can you please confirm that the 28" blade works ok?  My current one is in need of changing and am thinking of treating myself to a couple of inches more windscreen cleaning!  lol

just warning you, this thread is pretty old, so it depends on what responses you might get. But I've always gone with bosh for windscreen wipers. I'm sure a 28 inch one will be fine.