Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does anyone have Owner and service manual for ST182?

Kacpa2

Hi, as in title, i have plenty of issues to get owners manual to my '90 Celica 182(mostly to get all minor info, BGB that is there online only has 3s-gte which differs quite alot due to turbocharger and lots of other stuff, and i couldnt find anything else online for it, and shipping one from USA(not to mention that they never had st182 there) is both pointless and extremely expensive for me(i live in Poland), i just want to get familiar with anything, and have some reference and proper information for my exact version of Celica and not other trims/engines.

I would love to finally get some pdf or pics of it, i would really appreciate that especially, if you have Service manual that covers st182. So far i had no luck with it on other forums :/ either ignored or left hanging for eternity. I really need the service one for general reffernce when i will work on the car. So does anyone here has Service manual and/or owner's manual?

Some forum users have been able to download service information from http://www.toyota-tech.eu

One can register and browse the site for specific service and repair information, rather than try to obtain service manual.

Be aware that some information is free to download, some chargeable.

The Problem is that information there isnt for specific vehicle, plus i dont see full list of stuff that real Service Manual had for US trims of 5th gen Celica. I look for European/Australian versions service manual and owner's manual in pdf, pictures or if those arent in any of your access, maybe auction of EU/Australian versions (with st182) service manual and owner manual.

• 5 years later...