Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Colchester toyota - any reviews?

Yarisfur

I'm quite impressed by the value that the "gold" service plan includes for older cars but I've heard mixed things about the Colchester Toyota service centre online - does anyone here have any experiences with them?

Are you looking at reviews for Lancaster Toyota, which is the UK dealer and who seem to have positive online reviews, or reviews for Toyota of Colchester, who are in Connecticut, USA and who have more negative online reviews?

Lancaster Toyota.

The only positive reviews I've really found of Lancaster Toyota are on their actual website which is always going to have an obvious bias :)

• 3 weeks later...

We will be interested in any information on this dealership having just returned to Toyota ownership and this is our local dealer :rolleyes:

We bought Yaris Hybrid from Steven Eagell (Bishops Stortford) last month.

At the time when discussing servicing was shown an email from their CEO that Colchester is due to be taken over this month by the Steven Eagell Group....

....this may be delayed since we have just found this : https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/58bfdfebed915d60380000fe/steven-eagell-variation-order.pdf

So amy information on the Colchester (UK) Toyota Branch would be most useful :biggrin:

Suppose the relevancy of any reviews would depend on what, if any, staff changes take place. Also the working practices and standards may change with the change in ownership.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links