Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is the best colour Avensis? Or worst?

avensisnewbie

Hi guys.

Just was thinking I love my colour Avensis - its grey and its the only colour I wanted.

Thats obviously my fave but the worst I reckon is the blue, think it looks awful. 

What is yours? Have you had to settle for a different colour cos you couldnt find it?

there has been an Avensis in production for the last 20 years - during that time there have been very many different colours & different models (T22, T25 & T27) may look better or worse in the same colour.

& it's always going to be a personal thing. I tend to buy nearly new cars & keep them for a long time so "unloved" colours are often cheaper to buy & once you are inside you can't tell the difference. :dry:

Mines blue (T25) as is the auris (2010)

Both great colours and look even better when waxed (deep gloss) the worst is silver in the T25 models.I do like the grey but only in the T25 saloon

I had this last week, 2.0 Excel and I have to say I love it 

IMG_4310.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carl1983 said:

I had this last week, 2.0 Excel and I have to say I love it 

IMG_4310.JPG

So does your profile need updating from the 2009 T4?

Mine is Tyrol Silver (1F7), the most common colour on the T27.

My old T22 was Metallic Dark Green (6P3).  

Frosty didn't realise this was so important, updated now 👍

My Tuscan Red looks great in the sunshine :smile: but in the depths of a  dark, overcast  day looks very dull & boring.:sad:

Guess which we get more of in Scotland ....:angry:

• Like 2

Mine's Kielder green, about as close to BRG as I could get it.

• 2 weeks later...

My t25 d4d avensis just out of the paint shop with full respray. Also like black 

IMG_1954.JPG

• Like 1

My trusty mk1 is the bright blue metallic, not sure of the code. I think it looks great !

I did try a petrol 1.8 tourer in black lovely looking car until I drove it pull away was hit or miss no bottom end power and the wife hated it . So I put her in diesel next to it which I think is a metallic battle ship grey and she loved driving it . If it wasn't for the diesel we wouldn't have bought a Toyota that day . I call it her battle bus 

• 4 years later...

Blue, dark blue, black, silver and white is best in my opinion. Still love the blue and the dark blue the most for T27. For the T25 silver, black and dark red in my opinion.

Hi

We have a silver t27.

I remember our s reg avensis in red, hated it.

But loved the fern green in the 2nd generation model, the vermouth i think.

Otherwise I think white makes any car look prestige! 

I recently bought a Tuscan Red (dark metallic red) T27 and I think it looks rather nice. I tend to look more for mileage and condition when buying second hand, and a decent colour is a bonus. Thankfully I didn't have to put up with grey or white, which I really don't like. I agree with ToyotaGand that blue and dark blue probably look the best.

On 2/23/2017 at 7:39 PM, avensisnewbie said:

Hi guys.

Just was thinking I love my colour Avensis - its grey and its the only colour I wanted.

Thats obviously my fave but the worst I reckon is the blue, think it looks awful. 

What is yours? Have you had to settle for a different colour cos you couldnt find it?

Beauty is in the eye of beholder 😇

• Like 1

True

5 hours ago, Bernard Foy said:

Beauty is in the eye of beholder 😇

6 hours ago, Cessna said:

I recently bought a Tuscan Red (dark metallic red) T27 and I think it looks rather nice. I tend to look more for mileage and condition when buying second hand, and a decent colour is a bonus. Thankfully I didn't have to put up with grey or white, which I really don't like. 

Had a Tuscan  Red - looks good in the sun but in the middle of winter it looks rather dull imo. Suspect that Tokyo Red is a bit better. 

Avensis befiore was Eclipse Black, currently have white ... 😛

Don't think that I could live with Havana Brown or Avantgarde Bronze.

They all look great but some look better than others

Here is all colours there were offering

The galaxy blue were the colour toyota used in their ads on the t27 recommending. The most boring for me is ash grey. If u went for ultra silver you would have gotten the chrome package as standard.

image.thumb.png.df171d0402de017973c5fa435e73b9bb.png

available colours vary by market & year.

Sometimes the same colour is called by different names in different markets - which is where the code is useful