Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Introducing my new Avensis

Carl1983

Hi everyone

sold my 2012 avensis t spirit and now upgraded to this last week. 2.0 Excel with the BMW unit, wow what a difference this car is compared to the other 2 avensis I've had. 

IMG_4311.JPG

IMG_4312.JPG

• Like 2

Congratulations on your new avensis . How about a road test report Comparing old for new and a few more photos including that new panzer lump under the bonnet 😝

.... and updating your profile from the 2009 Avensis.

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll get some more pics this weekend for you and give some views on a road test also. I only went to "look" at the new avensis but when I drove it and couldn't believe how different they drive and feel now. I'll give you a full report this weekend with pics as requested 

I agree it's definitely an improvement.

Had a 2012, 2.2 T-Sport Tourer until I changed to an 2017, 1.8 Excel Tourer and I'm really pleased with it. The handling has improved, seats are really comfortable, new look displays enhance the inside of the car, softer plastic dashboard makes it feel a more expensive, but most of all after reading all the negative reports about the TSS, it works fine. 

Decided to go for a petrol engine as I can't justify buying a diesel as I don't do enough long journeys anymore. 

Enjoy your new car. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, estate said:

I agree it's definitely an improvement.

Had a 2012, 2.2 T-Sport Tourer until I changed to an 2017, 1.8 Excel Tourer and I'm really pleased with it. The handling has improved, seats are really comfortable, new look displays enhance the inside of the car, softer plastic dashboard makes it feel a more expensive, but most of all after reading all the negative reports about the TSS, it works fine. 

Decided to go for a petrol engine as I can't justify buying a diesel as I don't do enough long journeys anymore. 

Enjoy your new car. 

I agree about going petrol, as diesel are becoming more trouble than the positives, due to emissions and the cost of maintenance and repair. 

I know where you're coming from however with a 5 year warranty any issues arnt my problem (unless it's wear n tear of course). For me it's the fact we go on holiday quite a lot and the car is fully loaded with roof box etc and petrol is abit gutless for that kind of work. So far I'm averaging well over 50mpg and it goes really well when you need it too.