Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Did you miss me... Did you miss me...Did you miss me...?"

Gordon in Angus

Hello folks,

Not been in for a while, at least 2 years ...oops.. 

Well, having been iQ less for 2 years, I've only just gone & bought another 2nd hand one. Its a 2012 iQ2 model same age as my last one, with only 1 owner and 22,000 on the clock. I've attached some pics. The last one was also a burnt orange but was an iQ1 but did have the Custom leather seats fitted. This one being the iQ2 has the next spec up but not the leather seats. I'm on the hunt now for a set of leather seats same as I had to fit to it if I can to match the old car's interior as well as trying to makes sure everything is OK on it and the usual check for 2nd hand cars...

Hope to have a chance to meet up with some of you in the future in it too :-)  

Cheers folks.

Gordon

backright.JPG

left.JPG

right.JPG

16 hours ago, bob809 said:

Nice iQ Gordon. I have always liked the burnt orange colour, would look good with black (or carbon style) accents. Are those wheels anthracite?

Welcome back.

Thanks Folks, much appreciated. 

Hi Bob, no they are just the standard iQ2 wheels I believe, same wheel style as the standard iQ1 aloys but the iQ2 wheels have a deep Gloss finish on them to make them different.

Might have to change the front tyres though. The fronts are new but cheap Rovelo RHP780P which I've never heard off. The back wheels still have the Bridgestone Ecopia EP25k fitted. Anyone hear of the Rovelos and any idea if they are any good?

Cheers

Gordon

Had a short look at it seems Rovelo are okay but are considered budget tires.

Providing they have good ttread and they hold the car well, I wouldn't worry much. Unless you're like me who likes to have the same tire on all 4 corners.

Recently had a set of Toyo NanoEnergy 3 fitted all round on the iQ despite the previous tires being okay. Had a few Windforce and some other make on there that was driving me nuts.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, back again, managed to get some improved pics of the iQ this afternoon if anyone's interested.

Now off to post pics of another new car we'v just acquired on the C-HR forum ;-)   

iqback.jpg

iqfront.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, and welcome back !

I know they're not proper leather, but would you consider leatherette seat covers?

They may be a lot cheaper than a full leather set?  I have cloth seats and bought a full set from JC seat covers and I must say, they look and feel great. Almost 6 months with them in and I honestly can't fault them.

Just an idea, something to consider maybe?

Matt

IMG_3757.JPG

IMG_3759.JPG

IMG_3763.JPG

Thanks Mat, looks not bad at all that. Not sure though,  I did really like my leather with the orange flashes and iQ logo in the headrest area though, it matched the car so well and was such a style statement.

Cheers

Gordon