Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Did You Find Toyota Owners Club?

Steve

Was looking into buying an MR2 - so used the power of Google

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve

• Fizz

• Scot

• daktari

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i looked in the toyota main dealer, i knew that celica had a club,

eventually found the site with google

hey brilliant Dom!.. great to hear the stickers worked!

I thought I had already replied to this thread... :wacko:

I think Nicola told me about TOC and gave me the link just before the Gaydon Meet :D

well ...

since the two Danish Club/Forum sites I normally used have been blocked by my employer in the working hours, I looked for other sites to spend time at when I'm bored whith some trivial assignment :D

found TOC.com at google

kind regards

Christian Soerensen

Moderator, www.toyotaklub.dk (where I now can't moderate between 8 and 16 :!Removed!: )

was actually looking for a group of like minded folk so typed in TOYOTA OWNERS CLUB in the address bar

and -

hey presto

absolute bliss :D

I used the mighty power of the dog to find this owners club, I actually stumbled on it by chance that dog found everything toyota from the Gtr 4ws celica I put in to this club, bodykits for it and everything else :)

Give it a try, lets face it if the dog can't find it, it ain't worth fetching back :thumbsup:

www.dogpile.com

Where abouts in swindon are you? im near faringdon, Gus is near carterton, and Ryan is Ox.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was on a search engine "Mamma.com" trying to find some info about a car I can never afford ,Paradine. A real monster I´ve heard. I can´t imagine it´s a Toyota model , does anyone knows ? Anyway , the search engine shown this site and i was "caught". Now I´m a member because I have a Toyota , off course.

camrydriver

I can'r remember! I just remember seeing the link in my bookmarks and have kept coming back ever since! If I was to seriously think about it I would guess it would be google when i was looking for info on servicing prices for the car.

Even now, I've yet to find anywhere which lists the costs of servicing for cars. It would save me so much time. Any chance of having average service costs in the dealer reviews section?

Google,

Then i was interested in a corolla, now i got a celica and am greatful for the advice, can never get me to quit

(Please dont make me quit) :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links