• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve

• Fizz

• Scot

• daktari

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looking for info on yaris t-sport before i bought one, then i found you through google and now i have t-sport plus excellent toyota site......... :thumbsup:

did a search for corolla bodykits on google, came up with a link to the site. looked around, liked what i saw and became a member.

Decided I wanted a Supra.

I believe it's always a good idea to make a few links with people who already own cars you're thinking of buying and to get as much background on the car as possible, and experience has taught me that enthusiasts web sites/forums are an invaluable source of info and advice.

So I did a quick search on Google and here I am.

just been given the link for this site even tho ive owned my mr2 for a year!! good lookin site tho.

pic%20of%20the%202%20at%20weston.jpg

a pic of how my car did look its in the bodyshop now getting color change etc.

searching for bodykits for my new yaris when it arrives next week and I came across this site, Through Goggle of course.

• 2 weeks later...

After looking at all the replys I was surprised that so many found this website through the search engines, I tried this a while ago and did not find this, I got this web site from the Toyota "IF" magazine where it was mentioned this month. Hope that helps.

thats good news!!!

Had a Grand Am, while looking for stuff about it I found grand am owners club. So when I bought the toyota I just typed toyotaownersclub for the heck of it and ended up here.

A bit too simple I guess.

google, I just bought a Carina E Solair ES and was checking up on what sort of car this is, as it has done 96000 since new in 1996, it has a full service history but parr for the course the dealer lied about the number of owners :censor: cheers.