Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some Pictures

aCactus

No matter what angle I tried I always seemed to get unwanted reflections, only flat part of car is the large screen. The "I'm working on it.." screen is making internet connection, first time I tried it never finished connection but after connection via phone I then found wifi connection worked when parked near house.

web-0900.jpg

web-0908.jpg

web-0912.jpg

web-0916.jpg

web-0914.jpg

web-0915.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi we had a lift home from the garage in a demo found it nice and roomy upfront in passenger seat , service guy had to work the engine fairly hard to make decent progress , the only negative was from my wife in the back it felt very boxed in high door line small side windows . But to be honest  how many times do you take rear passengers . It looked great in a light metallic blue colour . 

Not had a passenger in the rear yet - only person who has sat there was the salesman during the handover. I didn't notice it during the test drive but the small windows in the rear doors and the headrests on the front seats do restrict vision when reversing out of parking spaces.

• 3 weeks later...

My son loves the high doors in the back. He usually sits on his iPad so he gets no glare from the sun!