Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Bumper replacement

avensisTR1415

Hi All,

I'm looking to replace the rear bumper on my 2008 2.0 D4D TR avensis Saloon.... i've found a 2007 (facelift model) with an unmarked bumper.... however its a hatchback.... anyone know if the hatchback & saloon bumpers are the same?

Thanks

I have seen similar request for other parts for the T25 saloon, hatchback and estate. I checked the part numbers and body length, and the saloon and hatchback match. They are the same length 4645mm (taken from brochure) and the bumper part number is the same - 52159-05901. The estate is different - 52159-05902 and longer from the rear wheel arch (over hang), overall length 4715mm.  

Some extra info from one of the sites confirming the rear bumper number:- 

http://www.japan-parts.eu/?part=52159-05901&regi=EU&cars=ok

http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/eu/2006/avensis/adt250l-aefeyw/3_273550_128_352W/body/5202_rear-bumper-bumper-stay?pnn=52159&pa=5215905901

Edited by Konrad C
additional info
  • Like 1

Cheers Konrad for you help yet again..... that will help me narrow down a replacement bumper alot quicker.... one i had my eye on is the wrong colour :(

• 4 years later...

Hi

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I'm looking to replace my front bumper on my toyota avensis 2009 saloon and I was wondering are the front bumpers on a estate model the same?