Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Workshop Manuals

Solidtop

cant get this to work at all 😞.. if anyone can and can email me the doc i'd be really grateful!! 

You need to open it in Internet Explorer - Right click, index2.html - Open with - Internet Explorer

• Like 1

ok so i dont know how i did it because the first twice i did it i still got a blank screen with empty page icons on the 3rd time i upgraded to a "cannot reach this page".. and 4th time it opened!!!

thanks all!! 🙂

• 8 months later...
On 3/27/2017 at 9:38 AM, craggle said:

Hi Paul

I'll send you a message, check your inbox.

Craig.

Hello,

could you please help me too?

i bought a 2009 IQ D-4D and i need help with service works

Thanks in advance

Joao

Hello,

I bought a 2009 IQ D-4D

I need to replace the radiator, and other stuff.

Where can I find the Workshop Manual?

Someone can Help me?

Thanks in advance,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 1/22/2019 at 12:47 PM, craggle said:

Not sure if this will work or how long it will stay on the site but if you download the attached zip file, unzip it to a single folder, browse to the "rm11t4e folder and then double click "index2" you should get the Toyota manual for the iQ

Craig.

Toyota_iQ_manual.zip

Hi All,

I realise this is an older thread but I'm trying to sort out a lack of headlights, both dip and main beam. I digress, I've tried to open this folder and get as far as double clicking "index2" but it then says that the folder has been moved or deleted. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get /download an IQ manual.

kind regards

Chris

58 minutes ago, saab9002 said:

Not sure if this will work or how long it will stay on the site but if you download the attached zip file, unzip it to a single folder, browse to the "rm11t4e folder and then double click "index2" you should get the Toyota manual for the iQ

I've just followed all the above instructions 5 minutes ago, as a test for you; it all worked for me.  Might be worth trying this again from the start, that .zip file works fine on my Windows computer, using WinRar to unpack the file.

On the lamp fault; perhaps you know, one HIR2 bulb per side does both high and low beam functions (strange but true), IIRC.  So if both bulbs (l/h and r/h) have blown, then you'll lose everything.  These bulbs have been known to blow in quick succession, I've had it happen on an Auris with the same bulbs.

Fairly recently on here, someone did have the same fault as you and it wasn't the bulbs that time, but it is worth checking the bulbs if you haven't yet!

5 hours ago, saab9002 said:

Hi All,

I realise this is an older thread but I'm trying to sort out a lack of headlights, both dip and main beam. I digress, I've tried to open this folder and get as far as double clicking "index2" but it then says that the folder has been moved or deleted. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get /download an IQ manual.

kind regards

Chris

i will drop you a PM shortly

please start your own thread about the headlights

On 1/22/2019 at 12:47 PM, craggle said:

Craig.

Toyota_iQ_manual.zip

Hi All,

kind regards

Chris

• 4 months later...

Great service guys, love to have acces so I can understand my car much better.

Side question, is there a place in this manual that gives us the part numbers?

the manual is the manual, epc is for parts

will drop you a pm shortly

Hello from Switzerland, 

I'm new to Toyota and recently bought a manual 1.3 IQ from 2012.

I have flashing green eco light that is driving me crazy...

I'd be so gratful if someone could guide me to the Workshop Manual?

Thanks in advance,

Andi

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi

Does anyone have the zip file and the time to upload it again 🙂 The link on the previous page doesn't work anymore.

Thanks, Simon

• Like 1

The link from 2019 posted by Craggle still works for me ok to download the zip. I'm accessing from the UK.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone. Does anyone have a link to the 1.3 iq. Workshop manual.

really wanting to look after the new baby myself!

• Like 1

The link on page 1 is still working, but only for Windows.

is there a known Apple version, or even better, something that would run on my iPad?

Currently looking for a IQ, would be nice to have a workshop manual just in case.

It opens in older versions of Internet Explorer as it uses ActiveX, it will not open in Firefox without an add-on or any chromium based browsers