Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is the highest mileage IQ?

Adam Evans

Hello people.

The IQ is getting on for 8 years old now and I am starting to wonder who has the highest mileage on their clocks.

Ill start the ball rolling:

IQ2 1.0 2009Insert other media

185000 miles (photo to prove later)

Wow, good to know. I only have 67,000 on mine :)

I'm glad that I have upped your confidence :P

I am after the same thing haha

I want somebody to have 250k+ please?????????????????

I have a Eurotrip planned this year down to Bosnia, Montenegro and Serbia and back up again

I did it last year and it was 4000miles in 2 weeks and the little noddy car held out perfectly.

Went through the Swiss mountains, to the castle at the top of the hill in San Marino, then into the Bosnian hills towards Mostar and down towards Budva in Montenegro.

13-17% incline hills in places :P

Hoping I don't kill it this time

• Like 4

59 plate iq3 107700 , will still be pounding the a14 and m6 4 days a week for the next 5 years

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

120,000 miles in my 2009 IQ.

WITHOUT any mantanance. Just changing the tyres, a pair of breaks and a few lights.

• Like 1

Hello all.

I recently spotted an advertisement where an IQ had 149,000 miles on the clock. The owner mentioned it was still running like a dream. Not bad for a 998cc engine.

• 5 weeks later...

141k in mine and comfortably seeing 60mpg combined. As Davidgilmour said above really, unbelievably hardy little things! 

• 3 weeks later...

How cannot 3 cylinder 1 litres do so many miles?!

do they drink oil at higher mileages?

• 3 years later...

Good evening!

I have an iQ which has done around 149,980 miles, and I was wondering if any of you had seen an iQ with a higher mileage than this. I really want to know if this is just a really strange outlier or something that is more common than I know, because the only other iQ's I have seen max out at about 50k normally sat at 20k.

Many thanks

Topics merged.

• 3 weeks later...

33000 miles bought a year ago for £2500

If I continue use at its previous rate of 3500 pa (my present rate), I shall be 130 years old when I reach my target of 200,000 miles.

• Like 1

23000 miles on our iQ2. Only been used around town and for local travel these last 11 years. The 'big' car does the longer journeys !!

My iq3 now around 160000 miles , this is the 1st time in 10 years that i've hit a time service instead of mileage. Had her parked up  for   3 months last year, due to furlough and roadworks outside my house. Still going like a train up and down the a14 and m6, but think i'll be changing to a yaris cross later this year.

Hello there, 

my IQ 1.4 is actually 122 000km        (76 000miles), and I’m so happy with it, sometimes I check the highest mileages in ads because I want to keep mine forever, and I found one with Almost 204 000 miles              (328 000km) it’s also a 1.4, I know they weren’t distributed in your country but they are part of the family 🙂

1B1F77F9-3186-460B-B0EC-FAF200C36EF4.png

Well,

I found the champion in Italy      800 000 km

(497 000 miles) IQ 1.0

Use “leparking.fr’’ and you can search cars all over the world…

E4696FC5-2E9E-45B2-8EAD-92D24837105F.png

• 3 weeks later...

I just checked my mileage a few days ago (2013 iQ 1.3 liter with CVT tranny).  She has 95,000 miles and got 41.5 mpg on that last fill.  She's my commuter car so mostly highway miles (45-55 mph, country roads mostly).  My wife's 2017 Prius is getting 56 mpg so beating the snot out of me!!!

2010 IQ2 134,086 miles. Bought the car in 2017 with 37,000 on the clock.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi we have a 2009 IQ2 owned from new. It's done 188000 miles had the milometer changed at 10000 as the original only showed mpg up to 60. Its run everyday since new and proudly had it's 1st change of spark plugs and airfilter today. Did the plugs myself in under an hour used NGK as couldn't get Denso, if anyone would like the instructions I can provide and they were a doddle to do. I've attached a picture of the condition below

If anyone can help I have an issue now and every time I disconnect the Battery it idles very roughly, I'm thinking EGR valve /cleaner I know some folk were lucky to get theirs done under warranty it should have been a recall as there were issues with the original valves. After a couple of day it will sort itself but would like to get to the bottom of it, it only happens if i disconnect the Battery.

20210617_153241.jpg

Re Battery disconnect/reconnect.  If understand correctly possibly your should leave the car on tickover for 10 minutes so the computer sorts itself out.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/10/2017 at 7:48 PM, Adam Evans said:

Hello people.

The IQ is getting on for 8 years old now and I am starting to wonder who has the highest mileage on their clocks.

Ill start the ball rolling:

IQ2 1.0 2009Insert other media

185000 miles (photo to prove later)

Bought mine a year ago with 33000 on the clock.  I guess they will order its destruction before I get that far.

• 1 month later...

Well my old girl is now on 165000 miles, i've just ordered a yaris cross excel to replace her after 11 years , so i reckon she'll be on 171000 when she leaves me around december. Probably a toss up between my iq3 and the mk2 rav 3 door i had as the best cars i've owned.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

Hello, I hope you are all well. Thinking of getting an IQ2, found an 09 plate one from Toyota dealer with 13500 (yes 13,500 only) miles on it, verified mileage with MOT and service history. Wondering what owners and experts thoughts are on the longevity of the car? You think itll hold good until 100000 miles? Also read oil consumption is an issue on IQ2, on service history I saw oil has been regularly changed. Is this really an issue?

• 3 weeks later...

I am in awe of some of the mileage reports. I bought my iQ new in November 2012 and today we celebrated 27,000 miles together.

Yeah, it's a bit reassuring when someone who has the same car as you was able to have effectively driven it half-way to the moon :laugh: 

• Like 1