Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Daihatsu Sirion, Yaris, Seat Upgrade

ToyotaN00b

Hello,

I am looking at buying a MK2 Sirion which I know shares a lot of parts with the Yaris. I know they're also named the Subaru Justy and the Daihatsu Boon, as well as the Perodua MyVi.

So, what I'm trying to do is find out what kind of seat upgrades there are for the vehicle. I'm really not keen on standard seats usually, and if I can't change them, it might completely put me off buying them. I've read that the Sirion shares a lot of parts with the Yaris, and as such I liked the look of the T-Sport seats, but truth be told, the rails don't look like they'll fit. However the T3 seats look like they might fit better but they're not particularly an upgrade.

I would rather avoid getting custom ones made. Cost a fortune, whereas a set of T-sports cost £120 for two.

The Daihatsu Boon was sold in some markets as the Sirion and Toyota Passo. A version was also sold by Subaru as the Justy. Perodua licence build the Boon as the Myvi.

I would think most of the common parts between the Boon and the Yaris would be mechanical.

1 minute ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

The Daihatsu Boon was sold in some markets as the Sirion and Toyota Passo. A version was also sold by Subaru as the Justy. Perodua licence build the Boon as the Myvi.

I would think most of the common parts between the Boon and the Yaris would be mechanical.

That's a shame, so limited chance of seats going in :( 

The only sure way would be to directly compare - by trial and error or measurement.