Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Auris Hybrid 2012

choudhrysuk

Hi guys. I have a few questions. I have purchased a Toyota Auris Hybrid 2012 from Greater Manchester. The Auris Hybrid is really sought after and is really hard to purchase in the Midlands. My overall experience is excellent, still learning to drive the car. Drove the car from greater Manchester drove really well, really surprised with the power and the economy. The hybrid check was done  in Glasgow by Toyota but the certificate states the it expires in September. Will this be on Toyota's database. What all weather tyres do you guys recommend, when i purchase a car i normally change the tyres. The tyres on my car are  low profile. Also is it worth getting an extended warranty with Toyota. What sort of thing do i need to look out for. I understand it is the same drive train as the Prius.

Thanks again

Hi,

The hybrid health check should be on the history of the car, the my Toyota website will let you view all the service history that has been done by Toyota service centres.

They usually do it when it goes in for a service, but you should be able to get it done own.

I I have the michelin cross climate tyres on, but not had any real snow to test it out on. 

The hybrid health check adds another 12 months on to the Battery warranty, for peace of mind I took out the extended warranty.

The drive train is the same as the Prius, as far as things to look out for, I can only think of the usual things that might find on non hybrid cars. Like brake discs, they normally get less wear than normal and so they might suffer more from corrosion. The 12v Battery lasts longer than normal cars, since they aren't used for starting. 

Did you get the car from a Toyota dealer?

Hi thanks for your reply. i brought the car from a car dealer in bury who seams to sell a lot of hybrids. he was recommended by a friend. full toyota service history. a few minor scratches but otherwise in excellent condition.

thanks for your speedy response.

What colour did you get, new shape or original ?

Hi, I got a metallic blue t-spirit with touch and go. Beautiful drive. Thanks 

Hi I got the original,new. Shape slightly expensive for my budget.

Sometimes you have to stretch the budget.

At least you have the touch n go, my 2010 one has a older and more basic stereo without any sat nav.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links