Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bluetooth kit GROM vs YATOUR

Ebob01

Hi

I have the b9010 navigation system and I need either a line in or bluetooth connection to stream music. I currently use a bluetooth FM transmitter however the sound is not great. I was wondering if anybody has experience of either of the above. The Grom is expensive at £130 whilst the Yatour is half the price at £65, I don't want to get the cheaper option if the music streaming quality is not as good though.

Cheers

• 10 months later...

Did you end up plumping for one of these and if so how did it turn out? I'm in the same position with the same B9010 head unit.

On 15/04/2018 at 4:44 PM, Some Bloke said:

Did you end up plumping for one of these and if so how did it turn out? I'm in the same position with the same B9010 head unit.

The main issues is that Yatour state that the B9010 is not compatible, along with other stereo models listed - https://electriclife.gr/Company/Pdf/USB Car List (16).pdf 

Read the following which may be of interest -

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/04/2018 at 4:44 PM, Some Bloke said:

Just to follow up I ended up getting a Yatour kit and it works a treat with the B9010 head unit, it plugs into the CD multichanger port (6+6 one), the microphone is run the the lining of the pillars and across to the rear view mirror mounting. Sound quality if good and it's paired with a couple of phones without any problems. I cable tied the unit above the glove compartment to keep it out of the way but if I wanted to I can still connect a AUX line to it and have that hang down into the glove compartment.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links