Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T Sport

type_r_baby

I am supprised there are are still T-Sport owners with the expensive 185. The grip will be better not cos of width, but cos there are better tyre choices in 195/50/15. Best I had for grip was Goodyear Excellence Sport. Now running with longer lasting Michelin Sport 4 that are not as grippy until warmer months they had been designed for in France. Come to think of it there are no potholes or uneven roads like the UK so the side walls are too stiff and jaring but I am old.

You will also be a fraction lower to the ground making it feel better. Your Speedo maybe ever so slightly out but not that anyone will notice.

4 hours ago, Johan007 said:

I am supprised there are are still T-Sport owners with the expensive 185. The grip will be better not cos of width, but cos there are better tyre choices in 195/50/15. Best I had for grip was Goodyear Excellence Sport. Now running with longer lasting Michelin Sport 4 that are not as grippy until warmer months they had been designed for in France. Come to think of it there are no potholes or uneven roads like the UK so the side walls are too stiff and jaring but I am old.

You will also be a fraction lower to the ground making it feel better. Your Speedo maybe ever so slightly out but not that anyone will notice.

There are always offers / deals to be had online & I currently have Goodyear EfficientGrip performance in the standard 185 size on my OEM wheels & TBH at the time when I bought them they were about £10 - £15 per tyre cheaper than 195's so not worth the extra cash IMO. Had I have bought 195's then I probably would have ended up buying the same Goodyear EfficientGrip tyres as they provide very good grip and I do tend to push them hard 🙂 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links