Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Speaker wiring color T25

kabaddi

So. I've had some problems with no sound in the front left Speakers (both) and the main front right speaker, since i bought the car.
I took a look behind the cd-player and I saw that the previous owner has done some amateur work.
I googled and found the wiring diagram for the Speakers and what colours the wires should be.
I'm missing both the purple and the pink wires! Instead I have two red wires and two green ones.......
Both of the red and the green wires are in connected to the player though. The missing pink and purple wires should have been for the front left speaker.
I looked on the backside of the lefthand tweaker, and guess what, there I could see both the pink and purple wires. Why are they not going all the way to the player????
All of the wires seem original though. I even cut the stocking around the wires that go to the player, to see if the pink and purple wires were hiding in there.
Nope, no sign.

So right now the front right has the green and blue wire. Front left green and red. Rear right red and white. Rear left black and yellow.

Do you guys have any idea why I am missing the pink and purple wires? And why is there two of the red and green ones?

Thanks in advance!