Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Longest drive in 1 day

AYGOSTU

Hello everyone. 

Im not sure if this has been covered already, but I was wondering what the longest trip in 1 day was by an aygo driver? 

I will start; 

467 miles

In 2014 & 2015 I went to the Cologne Xmas markets from my house. It was a great road trip both times. The first time was just me and the wife, on the Second trip (in 2015) I had a roof box loaded with Beer and presents on the way back :) with 4 people on board too ! As my mum and dad said they fancied coming along for a bit of festive fun / roadtrip. It was great, and we had lots of snacks in the car :)   This has made me want to do another Euro Xmas market trip :) 

Wetbury to Cologne.JPG

The longest I managed was from Budapest to Munich in 2012, was about 425 miles? The girlfriend and I went on a tour of Europe, heading from Stourbridge to Budapest and back again over a 2 week period. 11 countries, 15 cities, was an absolutely fantastic experience.

• Like 1

Longest i've done was copenhagen to warsaw 886 miles. took like 14 hours with food stops

• Like 1

On 6/28/2017 at 10:30 AM, CRV said:

Longest i've done was copenhagen to warsaw 886 miles. took like 14 hours with food stops

That's some serious mileage. Not sure if im going to beat that anytime soon !

Is that from the speedo reading or does that include the ferries you three ? That might be seen as stretching you know :rolleyes:

Del

Went around through Odense(much cheaper than ferry) and had to take the highway next to Hannover since the shorter one was under construction. So yeah speedo reading. Was tough though