Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ken Bean

jayfree

I have still lost my lady telling me that I am over the speed limit. Although it was felt a bit of a pain at first I do now miss her and my dear wife feels it is safer to have her back  than NOT.

I do not have   clue how to get her back can any one help with simple instructions please...hopefully not a complicated sat nav thingy 'cos that is where i fail miserably !

I grabbed these instructions from another member's post. Not 100% sure they are for your info system, but it might help.

' On the NAV screen touch "Options" then "Map settings" then "Speed limits". Select "Audible warning, if limit exceeded by:" and select at what speed you want to be reminded, 5 km/h (3.125 mph) over is the lowest setting. the Nav will now remind you of the speed limit when you go over by the amount set '

Thanks David I appreciate your prompt reply ...much obliged.  it s a pity I cant get the frosty lady back who tells you. that you are over speed limit.... but yours seem to be OK.

Thanks again. Ken

Hi again David

I have typed this once     but goodness knows where it has gone...so here goes again. I tried your sequence David but it did not work for me  I'm afraid.

So I have put the question to Toyota to see if they can answer it.

Thanks for trying all the same . Much obliged.  Ken

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links