Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2018 Auris hybrid on youtube

st901

Strikes me that this is just Auto Bild's impression of what the next generation Auris may look like and may include - conjecture.

9 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Strikes me that this is just Auto Bild's impression of what the next generation Auris may look like and may include - conjecture.

I think you are right there , it just looks like the front of the Prius has been grafted onto the current Auris rear .

Not too bad looking  though . Would be nice if Toyota offered a 15 inch wheel option on the top trim version of the new model as I might be tempted to change my 2016 Auris .

On 19/07/2017 at 8:52 AM, st901 said:

I think you are right there , it just looks like the front of the Prius has been grafted onto the current Auris rear .

Not too bad looking  though . Would be nice if Toyota offered a 15 inch wheel option on the top trim version of the new model as I might be tempted to change my 2016 Auris .

thats what i thought straight away prius front end what an ugly front end it has i prefer the current front end tbh

I actually like the prius front end and my friend also told me that it's pretty nice looking, but maybe that' us only though :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links