Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Check Engine Light disappeared

silverb

Hi every one,

I have a 2011 2.0L Diesel T27 model Avensis, few months ago the check engine light came on with the "check break system" message on the dash board, however after a few restarts, the lights were gone. the code was P062D "Fuel Injector Driver Circuit Performance Bank 1". there was nothing odd about the car, so I let it be. until yesterday it append in the exact same way, the light came on then disappeared after few restarts.  The only thing i remember doing differently both times to my regular driving was having the A/C on.

I drive roughly 100k every working day on the motorway, I am worried it might lead to a breakdown. has any one experienced the same or know what this could indicate? Id like to get some opinions before heading into the garage.

Thanks!

There are one or more injectors on the way, replace all 4 because the 2011 model can't locate the specific failed/damage injector. The cose is relating to an elektronic fault inside the injector.

If you do not fix the problem there is a grate risk of engine damage because the injector can stay open if it fails totally.

• 2 years later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links