Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis Fuel Injector / ECU

DH-Avensis 2010

Hi Everyone,

Last year I posted that my car displayed 'Check Parking Brake / VSC' which following check at the garage the error message 'fault on the Injector (No.1)' Error code  P063D.

Through advice, I had the No.1 Injector replaced (Toyota advice was to replace all 4 injectors)

11 months on, the fault code re-appeared and following a garage assessment the following error codes were detected: P062D - No.1 Fuel Injector Driver Circuit Performance / C1201 -Engine Control system

The garage assessment concluded that the Injector (no1) was fine, and the fault resides with the ECU (Injector isn't getting a feed from the ECU).  The car was blowing smoke in low gears when accelerating.

Does anyone have advice on ECU repair / similar fixes?

Thanks in advance

More info about the car, year/model/engine/trans

Sendt fra min SM-G920F med Tapatalk

Avensis, 2010 (60)  T4 D-4D Estate  (2.0L)

Okay,

The P063D sounds a little of relating to injection system. Because P063D is "Generator Voltage Sensor Circuit High"

Btw. You shoukd have trusted you Toyota dealer when they told you the fix was 4 new injectors.

P062D is a performance related code that gets trick, when there is a electronic related problem whit one(or more) of the injectors.

Sadly whit this generation of model/engine the ECU cant isolate the fault to the specific faulty injector.

You get P062D "No. 1 fuel ect."

Because it is a 4 cyl in line engine.

A last replace the 3 last injectors in your case, and the car is safe to drive again.

Sendt fra min SM-G920F med Tapatalk

1 hour ago, DH-Avensis 2010 said:

Avensis, 2010 (60)  T4 D-4D Estate  (2.0L)

why don't you put that into your profile (like mine)? Saves people asking in future. :dry:

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links