Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Aygo TPMS?

Phil White

I was on the motorway yesterday when i noticed my tyre pressure monitoring system lamp come on so i exited at the next junction to have a look and they all seemed ok with no noticeable deflated tyre so i reset the lamp and continued the rest of my journey home which had mostly about another 15 miles of motorway. I checked the tyre pressures the next day and they were all 32psi.

I wonder what could have caused the warning lamp to have come on as it seems a bit strange.

Indirect TPMS systems measure rotational differences in the tyres. If one tyre is hotter or cooler or is more worn than the others, the difference in rotation may trigger the light. Now you've reset the system it may be OK.

I had the same problem on my 2014 aygo I had to have some sensors changed at Toyota and that solved it. 

IMG_2200.JPG

IMG_2201.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice, but where the hell is the reset button? I have a 2015 x-clusiv, RHD, and can't find the button mentioned anywhere! Where can I find it, and how is it marked?

After a 20 minute search, found it in the glove compartment! Is it beyond the whit of man to include its location in the user manual? On the subject of the user manual, has anyone tried looking for tyre pressures in the index? Tyres are not even listed in the index-duh!

Edited by GowerMick
Found answer myself

Since approx 2013-14, Toyota have supplied a shortened version of the owners manual for most models. One can download the full owners manual from - https://www.toyota.co.uk/tme#/my-toyota/eManual

Tyre pressures are on page 440 of the full owners manual, and they are also stated on a sticker located inside the passenger door opening on the B pillar.

Thanks Mike,

Got the manuals I need.

Looking through them however, realised why I thought index was rubbish! They spell Tyre as Tire- aaarggh

However, once I found right page (page 309 for reset button) they do show location of reset switch, albeit for a left hand drive (!Removed! yanks again :biggrin:). However, the  picture they do show,  has no explanation that the view shows button inside the glovebox, which to my poor tired eyes is not that apparent from the photo. Ho Hum - we got there in the end

Mike,

Someone a bit PC didn't like the term bl##dy, which they have removed:angry:

18 minutes ago, GowerMick said:

Someone a bit PC didn't like the term bl##dy, which they have removed:angry:

The forum has an automatic swear filter, which is a common component of forum software.

• 3 months later...
On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:35 AM, FROSTYBALLS said:

Since approx 2013-14, Toyota have supplied a shortened version of the owners manual for most models. One can download the full owners manual from - https://www.toyota.co.uk/tme#/my-toyota/eManual

Tyre pressures are on page 440 of the full owners manual, and they are also stated on a sticker located inside the passenger door opening on the B pillar.

I have to say that the manual that came with my 17 plate Aygo is terrible. Fortunately I downloaded the emanual

Hi,

If you changed your tyres recently, that is normal. For example, if you swapped your tyres with winter tyres.

I had my 4 tyres replaced. A few hours after, the TPMS light turned on. All tyres were ok. It is just that the car dealer had to reset it and forgot to. So I will drive my Aygo this way until my next stop at the garage.