Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Drake tuning box

MuchMorepower

Just bought one of these for my 2003 Rav4, has anyone else fitted one? How hard is it to fit? 

Update very hard, is my RAV a direct injection or common rail as there isn't a common rail with a plug on the end that I can see.

anyone got any suggestions?

IMG_2477.JPG

You'd think the tuning box would have fitting instructions, if it's model specific.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

It has it says disconnect the common rail plug and plug in the unit?

OK I fitted on to a merc once but that had photo illustration, the box that cost £300 ultimately killed the catalytic convertor. Hopefully someone can help you,I take it you've searched on YouTube ?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Ok so finally worked it out and fitted the box, it was a faff but not too bad as I had two pairs of very long nose pliers and that did the trick, car does feel much livelier, I'll post again in a few days when I've driven around a bit more😀

Quick update on this, the car is much smoother to drive now, seems less diesel rattle as well.  Performance is noticably better, much more responsive, pulls up hills better and in higher gears, it also seems to use a bit less fuel, I haven't checked this accurately yet just seems to use less.

all in all a good buy I would say 😀

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links