Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota GB scrappage scheme

FROSTYBALLS

• 1 month later...

I have bought my new Yaris Hybrid using the Toyota scrappage scheme.  I would not have been able to afford my new car without it.

I had a 57 reg Renault Clio which needed more money spent on it than the car was worth (even though it was in good condition for its age and mileage).  
As it has had a lot of new, and expensive, parts fitted during the past couple of years, I am pleased to read that all serviceable parts will be salvaged from my car.

In addition to the scrappage value, I managed to get a good deal using CarWow quotes and also have 0% Finance over 42 months on my new car.

Well done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bumblebee16 said:

In addition to the scrappage value, I managed to get a good deal using CarWow quotes and also have 0% Finance over 42 months on my new car.

Interesting, I understood that the scrappage schemes were meant to be instead of deals rather than in addition?

"You can’t use the scrappage allowance in conjunction with any other customer saving offers or finance deposit allowances, but usually the scrappage allowance will be greater. "

http://blog.toyota.co.uk/toyota-gb-scrappage-scheme-work

Enjoy your new car. :smile:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Heidfirst said:

Interesting, I understood that the scrappage schemes were meant to be instead of deals rather than in addition?

"You can’t use the scrappage allowance in conjunction with any other customer saving offers or finance deposit allowances, but usually the scrappage allowance will be greater. "

http://blog.toyota.co.uk/toyota-gb-scrappage-scheme-work

Enjoy your new car. :smile:

Yes, I read that, too.

The dealer could not match the CarWow quotes, but did "throw in" some freebies.

It ensured he got the deal.

Motto: "If you don't ask, you don't get"

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...