Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New look Website oddities.

Agent Orange

Firstly, it was a bit of a shock, the other day, to find the new, white look, to the website....Aaaagh, my eyes!.....After a couple of days, I've got used to it though:cool:

Anyway, is it just me or is there a lot of "refreshing" of the pages needed?  If I look at the forums, go away and come back later, I don't see new topics or posts and have to refresh/reload every time.  There could be something under settings that I haven't found but I wonder if others are having the same problem, as it didn't happen on the old forums pages.

Like I say, it might just be me....But I wouldn't mind some advice from somebody, if I'm doing something wrong.

Many thanks.

Thanks for pointing this out. I have made a change on some of the page caching. Does this work better for you now?

• Thanks 1

That seems much better @Steve, Thank you so much for your quick response as the pages are up to date now and a "Refresh" isn't needed.....Good work, Sir! :smile:

As for the problem on the latest posts section, I don't actually see the problem, or any problem, so could you explain what you want me to look for, please?

Many thanks again and all the best. :smile:

Edit, The individual owners club pages (Aygo club, etc) seem to be loading fine but if you go back to the Home Page from there, there still seems to be a bit of a lag when you do....Not as bad as it was but I thought you'd like to know.  To be honest, it's probably not worth tinkering with, thanks again.

Edit number 2: Have you toned down the white background a bit, Steve?  It seems much kinder on the eyes, so thanks for that as well!:smile:

• Like 1

only the gutters from the sides have been removed. This was removed in the next version by the software developers. I did add a light grey instead of white to tone it down a little..

• Thanks 1

Top Marks, Steve and thank you......To paraphrase Don Henley...."Wayfarers off,  Baby".....................You might just need to Google "Boys of Summer" :rockon:

Thanks again.