Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Part number

hiltonhilton

Hello my wife has a 2012 new shape yaris automatic with paddle shift its the TR VVT ICVT lovely car but theres a very tinny leak at a sensor at the front of the gearbox ' It must be a seal but Warrington toyota want me to put the car in for repair but its only held in place with one bolt so i can do it but i cant order the part because they wont tell me what it is ? Does anyone know please ' thank you 

Hello again this is the sensor I was taking about' thank you

received_10209038510666533.jpeg

The reason that some dealers, and not just Toyota dealers, refuse to provide part numbers is because they spend time (money) looking up the part number, only for the customer to purchase it elsewhere.

You need to either use a third party website (eg https://www.toyodiy.com/parts/ ) for the part number, or just buy the part from a Toyota dealer

Hello and thanks ' I dont need the part as its the seal I would just like to know what it is and what it does but they wont tell me what it is to even order the seal .it just gets a bit damp with transmission fluid .they want to fix it but cant even get a price because they say they have to take it off to check and so on and so on .even after paying over £200 for the service and £1100 for some paint work done still would not tell me what it is :( 

The principle is the same, no matter whether it is just a seal or how much you've spent with them. By the sound of it, their policy is not to provide part numbers.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links