Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuse box lid

Chippy01

Anyone know where I can get a lid for the fuse box under the bonnet?
Used, but intact will be fine.

I did some searching on line, and found that the part number is 82662-47090, but haven't managed to find a lid. 

My local dealer has quoted me €50, just for a new lid!!!

Just a thought.....

If you look on eBay for Prius parts you may find something (an engine or steering rack, for example) that looks as if it comes from someone breaking a car.  If you message them they might have a fusebox cover.

I did this a few years ago for a Ford Focus part I couldn't find at a reasonable price.

Done that RWaggers. I must have e-mailed every breaker over here and in the UK too.

The couple of replies I have had so far for one from a crashed/scrapped car have been so close to new OEM prices, I'd be better off getting a new one locally.
The UK breakers are especially adept at inflating postage rates, which doesn't help either.

Have you tried Parts-King? Should quote as good a price as anyone for OEM item (plus P&P though of course).

The vast majority of my parts requests were answered this morning - 'Sorry, but this part isn't available'.

Considering where the fuse box is located, and winter with oodles of rain on the way, I decided to bite the bullet and visit MrT again today. I don't want water getting into that little box of tricks.
Parts manager said he would do what he can to get me a better price - and to be fair, he has done in the past - and will have the part for me in a couple of days.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links