Do Not Sell My Personal Information

side lights and indicators

Mike227

Hi there need some advice asap...

I have a 2003 Yaris 1.0 - the indicator bulb has blown and I need to know how do I access them to change the bulbs?

I cannot get my hand behind the light - do I need to take the head lamp out?..if so how?

do I need to remove the wheel arch trim under the wheel arch and access the light panel from behind that way?..if so where and how many retaining crews/bolts are there please?

why do Toyota make a straight forward job so damn difficult?

Any advice very much appreciated.

Mike

Hi Mike, welcome to TOC :smile:

I take it that you don't have the manual as that usually will tell you? & it's not just Toyota, they are all the same but the Germans in particular seem to have elevated these things to a fine art (the cynic in me says to ensure that only dealers can change things).

Hi Scott yes you are correct I do not have a manual and the posts and videos I have watched on the internet do not address this issue specifically.

It seems I may need to buy the manual to be sure as no one really seems to know the correct procedure....or perhaps take it into Halfords and ask them to do it..

Mike