FROSTYBALLS

Toyota service offer - service & MOT £99

Note this is for a Toyota Essential Care Silver Service so presumably vehicle has to be over five years of age. Offer valid to 31st August 2018.

Make reference to “£99 Service & MOT offer” to your Toyota Service Centre when booking.

See https://www.toyota.co.uk/owners/99-service-mot-offer?utm_source=ToyotaOwnersClub&utm_media=FB

Extended to December 2019.

The little one-man Toyota service centres (with no showroom, tea, masseur etc...) have not all signed up for this. Especially in the leafy areas where most Toyota's have very large engines, however, my centre was happy to accommodate me for the Yaris on this occasion. I have been a customer of two Toyotas for over 5 years and find these centres some best and honest.

Aside from dealers, didn't think there were any Toyota approved establishments that offer just servicing in the UK.

For example I've done a search on the Toyota website for Hampshire, and only dealers such as Inchcape, Westover and Snows come up.

FROSTYBALLS, just across the border in Surrey there is "Motest Toyota Farnham" with an approved Toyota desk and offer to service and parts only. Use the postcode Gu11 on the Toyota website.

Tried to book this today but local dealer Farmer and Carlise Loughborough says need a voucher to get at this price.where do u get the voucher from?Checked the link and can find no mention of this voucher.

18 minutes ago, spen2811 said:

Tried to book this today but local dealer Farmer and Carlise Loughborough says need a voucher to get at this price.where do u get the voucher from?Checked the link and can find no mention of this voucher.

No voucher required. Extract from website: 

"Please make reference to “£99 Service & MOT offer” to your Toyota Service Centre."

Bear in mind the offer is for cars over five years old - Essential Care service.