Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carina E - Jack, wheel brace etc

johnconradlee

I've recently bought a 1995 Carina E estate and it's in really good solid condition, 2 owners from new, full service history etc.
One thing that is missing however is the jack, jack handle, and wheel brace. I looked behind the panel in the side of the boot where its supposed to be and it's absent. As Carinas are not terribly common; I can't seem to find an actual Carina jack, jack handle, and wheel brace for sale anywhere (at least for sensible money). I'm reasonably certain this will be the same jack etc used on a host of other Toyotas of the same age, so does anyone have a picture of the correct one, a part number i should look for or even one for sale?

You could Google 'scissor jack, Toyota'...?

..... My Carina ll has the jack but no 'windy handle' ffs! :mellow:

I bought a BIG chrome/slider handle wheel brace (with reversible socket) as my FORD cone nuts aren't Toyo sized :wink:

2sav

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2017 at 10:37 PM, johnconradlee said:

I've recently bought a 1995 Carina E estate and it's in really good solid condition, 2 owners from new, full service history etc.
One thing that is missing however is the jack, jack handle, and wheel brace. I looked behind the panel in the side of the boot where its supposed to be and it's absent. As Carinas are not terribly common; I can't seem to find an actual Carina jack, jack handle, and wheel brace for sale anywhere (at least for sensible money). I'm reasonably certain this will be the same jack etc used on a host of other Toyotas of the same age, so does anyone have a picture of the correct one, a part number i should look for or even one for sale?

in some cars the jack handle is clipped to the underside of the board which covers the spare wheel