Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

About a new battery

Malko83

Do you know if it is possible to replace the 45A Battery of my IQ gasoline with a 60A of an IQ diesel. It seems that there is enough place in the engine compartment.

Many thanks

Good question, I was actually thinking of creating a thread about my existing Battery and when to replace it. However, after my research.. I found these Yuasa batteries (IQ3 ones in particular) to be immensely expensive to replace. If you have the original Battery for the iq3 with stop start, then it should be 64Ah.

See link ---> https://www.yuasa.co.uk/ybx7014.html

When I replaced mine I opted for the none stop start Battery (about £70) as the stop start was £300 + . I never use the stop start anyway I always switch it off.

The problem is not to find another bigger Battery : Varta for instance has a bigger one 60A. for diesel IQ.

My problem is to know what modification to do to fix the bigger Battery. Under my actually Battery there is a plastic battery tray which will be too small for the bigger one battery.

So question, with a part list, have you the references of the plastic tray of the diesel IQ.

Many thanks if you can help me<<<; 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links